Hi!

My name is Stephen Nelson. I have some stories to tell, and some great and talented friends to help me tell them. If you like a strange story, if you enjoy a twisted tale, sit down, stay a while, and listen! Someday soon, we hope to transform our stories into comics which you may purchase, so as to bear happily home to you demented domiciles.

You might not want to let Mom see them, though.

Projects my friends and I are currently conspiring on include my macabre fantasy adventure/comedy Rat's Tooth, Rita Gorgoni's awesome Dark Fantasy tale, Iron Head, and The Children of Pollut Un Roone, a dark fantasy tale written by myself, illustrated by Stefano Cardoselli, and set in the incredible fantasy world of Brom Kah, created by Garrett Adderly!

So please come in, look around, and we hope you enjoy our Stories! Unpleasant Dreams!

Thanks go out to lots of folks, including Alex Johns, who designed the logo you see above for me!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Comic Related!!


My readers, (all seven of you,) may be interested in a site created and maintained by Brant Fowler and his pals called http://www.comicrelated.com/. Brant is going to be contributing his talents to Hunt: Brom Kah, Rat's Tooth, and The children of Pollut Un Roone, and anything else I can coax/trap him into conspiring on.
Comic Related is a fun site devoted to various aspects of the nerd culture we all know and love, and became, rather rapidly, a default site for me for Comics news and such. The site boasts reviews, news, teasers, spoilers, gripes, bitching and adoration as regards various facets of comicdom, as well as a very helpful creator's corner. Plus you get weird stuff like photos of Chewbacca molesting Leia, and you really can't ask a hell of a lot more than that. So, there it is. You should go to http://www.comicrelated.com/ asap, check it out and enjoy.
Cheers,
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment